- We offer a developmentally appropriate preschool educational experience which facilitates physical, social, emotional and cognitive growth.
- We provide a safe and nurturing environment in which each individual child will feel secure and develop a sense of independence. Staff and teachers are loving, creative and enthusiastic.
- We implement a theme-based integrated curriculum using literature, art and music to foster communication, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- We promote spiritual and Christian growth through participation in regular chapel services and other activities such as songs, Bible stories, daily prayers and a school-wide Christmas Program.
What makes us special?
- Experienced, nurturing, creative and enthusiastic teachers
- Beautiful facility with an indoor romp around area, an Outdoor Classroom, a playground and a lovely, peaceful chapel
- Focus on connecting children to the natural world especially through our Outdoor Classroom
- Weekly chapel for all children led by our clergy on Wednesdays and Mrs. Ruppe on Tuesdays
- Integrated curriculum using Handwriting without Tears and the Get Set for School program
- School-wide Christmas Program, Christmas party and end-of-year picnic
- Creche Parent Organization which organizes family social events such as the Krop's Crops bonfire evening, educational speakers and school-wide outreach opportunities